23 October, 2008

Great Bible Verses

As a rebelutionary, I love reading passages that just seem to say "what are you doing sitting still?" The following are some of my favorite passages from the Bible. (Just thought I'd share them.) I know that if I had the time, I could sit here and explain what each of them mean to me, and why I think they explain the Rebelutionary message, but I don't have time. (And I think that they are all pretty much self explanatory.) Anyway, here they are, and I hope you Enjoy!




Ephesians 2:10
For we are God's workmanship, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God
prepared in advance for us to do.



Titus 2:11-14
For the grace of God that brings salvation has appeared to all men. It teaches us to say "No" to ungodliness and worldly passions, and to live self-controlled, upright and godly lives in this present age, while we wait for the blessed hope—the glorious appearing of our great God and Savior, Jesus Christ, who gave himself for us to redeem us from all wickedness and to purify for himself a people that are his very own, eager to do what is good.



Ephesians 3:20
Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us.


Hebrews 13:20-21
May the God of peace, who through the blood of the eternal covenant brought back from the dead our Lord Jesus, that great Shepherd of the sheep, equip you with everything good for doing his will, and may he work in us what is pleasing to him, through Jesus Christ, to whom be glory for ever and ever. Amen.



Colossians 1:16
For by him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things were created by him and for him.



Jeremiah 29:11
“For I know the plans I have for you." declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.”

No comments: