01 July, 2008

Welcome!

Welcome to our blog!

How do you start a blog? To be honest, we don’t know. It’s not exactly like a letter, because it’s not to one specific person. It’s not like a book - we don’t have one particular thing to write about. So, how do we begin? It’s a really tough question. We could just say welcome, so, um…WELCOME!

Hi! I am Lauren. I play piano, and I do Irish Step Dancing. I am an avid reader, and am always looking for more good Christian literature. I have a passion for God, and I hope you see it as you read this blog!

Hello! I'm Abbie. I love reading, piano, and the outdoors but, most of all, I love ballet. Not the pink tutus, but the work; the sweat; the passion! I want to dance for Jesus. I’m homeschooled, and my favorite subject is writing. I hope you enjoy reading my thoughts, and that they glorify God!
Now, we send out a heartfelt
“THANK YOU!”
-just for reading our first post!

SOLI DEO GLORIA!

No comments: